Welcome to the Town of Warsaw!
The Town of Warsaw Office will be closed Thursday, November 27th and Friday November 28th, in observance of Thanksgiving. Residental trash pick-up will be Monday of that week. Happy Thanksgiving from the Town of Warsaw!
From the Town Manager’s Desk…
The Warsaw Town Park will be closed Friday, November 21, 2014 from 8am through 4pm for park improvements. Additionally, the Town Park will be closed December 1st through December 7th for improvements.
Our town park has proven to be very popular. We receive many questions concerning its' use. I have posted below, the most commonly asked questions. Enjoy the park! Help keep it nice. It takes a community to make a nice community Park!
Main Street Town Park
Things to Know
· Park opens at 9AM and closes at sunset
· PARKING IS LIMITED and will not accommodate large groups
· No alcohol permitted, violators will be prosecuted
· Pets allowed, however owners are responsible for pet “cleanup”
· No tobacco permitted in park
· No vehicles in park, be prepared to carry in what you need
· You may bring your own tables and chairs
· No grills or fires
· Coolers, picnic baskets etc. are allowed
· Please clean up after yourself so that others will have a nice clean park to go to
· No electricity provided
· First come, first served. No fees, licenses or permits required. No reservations needed.
· No loud music. Complaints will be resolved at sole discretion of law enforcement or the town manager each of who have the authority to require you to leave the park.
· Improper behavior will be resolved at sole discretion of law enforcement or the town manager each of who have the authority to require you to leave the park.
Remember… This is a “Community Park”. Our town has provided a place for you and your family to enjoy. Please respect it and treat it as if it were your own because in many respects it is. We are doing this for you and we want you to do it for others. Let’s make this a safe fun place for all… especially our children!